CLICK HERE to register!
1st Annual Snyder Village 5k “Run for the Residents”
Saturday, September 16, 2017, 7:00 am
Beginning at Snyder Village Assisted Living, 1115 Harbers Lane, Metamora, Illinois.
100% of proceeds go into the Snyder Village Resident In Need Fund which provides continued care for those who have exhausted their personal resources, ensuring that Snyder Village can continue the highest quality of care for our residents.
Register online at www.SnyderVillage.com
- $25 early entry fee until September 1, 2017, midnight
- $30 entry fee from September 2 until September 11, 2017
Included with registration:
- Short-sleeved tech T-shirt
- Pancake & sausage breakfast
- Custom finisher’s medal
- Post-race massage
- Swag bag with goodies & race discounts
- Race number bib
- Thursday, September 14, at Ice Cream Social, Snyder Village SV Center, 6 to 8:00 pm
- Morning of race, Saturday, September 16, 2017, 6:00 am, at starting line outside of
Snyder Village Assisted Living
Age group awards
Flat & fast course through Metamora with 2 aid stations