Snyder Village provides for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of others in a loving, dignified and Christian atmosphere.
- We will have a program of Christian Ministry to people of all faiths.
- We will be creative, innovative, and dynamic in new approaches to care.
- We insist upon an organization that has financial integrity.
- We will be sensitive listeners toward meeting our residents’ needs.
- We will follow Christian ethics in our labor relations.
- We will promote wellness concepts because our bodies are temples of God.
- Develop an active Christian emphasis
- Encourage personable, sociable, warm and friendly relationships
- Provide a clean and comfortable campus
- Maintain a secure campus
- Create a living, dynamic atmosphere
- Emphasize positive attitudes toward older person
Snyder Village operates its programs and services without regard to race, color and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
To find out more about our nondiscrimination obligations or to file a complaint, please contact us at 309-367-4300 or via the web at www.snydervillage.com