up to 6 guests | two bedroom | one bath
$90 per night
This guest cottage is a two bedroom, one bath. Guest Cottage provides a queen bed and 2 twin beds. Within walking distance to Health Center. This is a Pet-Friendly, Non-Smoking Guest Cottage.
Guest Cottage Amenities
What you need to know...
Guest Cottage Rules
Reservations must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to check-in time (3pm) on arrival date.
A signed rental agreement is required of all tenants. Rental Agreement states applicable terms and conditions.
Pick up / Drop off-key at the Main Office, just inside the front entrance of the Health Center.
If pick/drop off will be after regular business hours, please contact the main office at 309-367-4300 ext. 100 to make arrangements.
The parties further agree as follows:
- Tenant agrees to pay the cost of repairing any damage to any part of the property caused by the negligence of the Tenant or Tenant’s guests. Ordinary wear and tear do not apply.
- The guest cottage will only be occupied by Tenant’s family and guests consisting of persons specified at checkout. All occupancy must be in accordance with this lease, rules, and regulations.
- The guest cottage is furnished with bed and bath linens, cookware, small kitchen appliances, iron, etc. These items must remain in the cottage. Tenant agrees to replace any items that are removed from the cottage.
- Landlord, his agents shall have the right to enter the cottage at reasonable times for repair, improvement, care and management of the property.
- Landlord shall have the guest cottage cleaned and linens washed prior to the Tenant’s arrival. Upon departure, the cottage is expected to be left in a “reasonable, in order condition”. If the home is left in an “unreasonable condition” an additional cleaning charge will apply.
- Pets are only allowed in the guest cottage located at 306 Fairview Circle. Pets are not allowed in 308 Fairview Circle. In addition, the tenant is responsible for any damage done by their pet to the guest cottage. When taken outside the cottage, pets must be kept on leash and droppings must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly.
- No smoking whatsoever is permitted within the guest cottage or garage. Violation will result in a $250 fine.
- If booking after 4pm on Friday for the weekend, please call 309-367-4191 and ask to speak to a supervisor on duty to arrange for after-hour access.