Snyder Village is looking for one person to join our team as the Lead Cook in our Assisted Living Building. This is the perfect position for you if you have previous cooking experience, have experience with food ordering, love to lead others by example, and know how to cook delicious food!
You will get the opportunity to learn and grow as a cook all while serving the great residents of our Assisted Living Building.
Job Duties include:
- Food ordering for Assisted Living
- Cooking and serving meals
- Scheduling for about 10 employees
- Menu building
Hours of Work:
- Hours can vary from 5:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Servsafe certification active preferred or the ability to get certified.
- 1+ year food ordering experience
- 1+ year cooking experience
- Scheduling experience a plus but not required
If you are currently in culinary school or have an interest in pursuing a career in food services we offer tuition reimbursement!
We believe you should be rewarded for your hard and valuable work. Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- 401k - company matching
- Dental, vision, life, and health insurance
- Weekend differential pay
- Jean days
- Off every other weekend
- Career development opportunities