Snyder Village is looking for one innovative, passionate, and experienced RN/LPN to join our team as a Resident Care Coordinator. Snyder Village is a non-profit organization in Metamora, IL that strives to provide for the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of our residents in a loving and dignified atmosphere.
- RN/LPN license
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, personnel, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with members of the care plan team.
- Minimum two years of clinical experience in a health care setting.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a long term care setting.
- Minimum of two years of experience as an MDS coordinator with demonstrated expertise.
- Complete or oversee timely completion of all required resident Care Plan related documentation. This includes, but is not limited to, the Care Plan, Minimum Data Set (MDS) and related modules.
- Conduct Care Plan meetings as requested for each resident. Utilize inter-disciplinary input together with resident and family members' input to produce an individualized Plan of Care for each resident.
- Coordinate resident discharge planning and discharge education.
- Utilizes resources such as RAI manual and online CMS resources to ensure MDS, CAAs, and care plans are in compliance with State and Federal guidelines.
- Be familiar with State and Federal regulations related to resident care, care planning and documentation. Is knowledgeable and responsible to adhere to State and Federal Regulations in accordance with residents care in long term care.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.