We all want our jobs to have meaning, to know we are making a difference every day. At Snyder Village, you can make a difference in the lives of those you care for every time you come to work. Snyder Village offers full and part time positions with flexible scheduling. Benefits to full-time employees include health insurance with dental and vision options, 401K plan, life insurance and AFLAC programs. Snyder Village understands that family is the most important aspect in our lives. We offer paid time off to part time and full time employees so you can be there for the ones you love. Click here to apply online.
Current employees that would like to access the employee self-service CLICK HERE.
- C.N.A.’s – All Shifts – Full-/Part-Time
- RN/LPN’s Floor Nurse – Full / Part-Time & PRN
- R.N. / L.P.N – 11 am – 7:30 pm – Full / Part-Time
- Assistant Cook – Flexible Hours
- Dietary Aide – 11:15 am – 5:30 pm — Part-Time
- Collections and Medicaid Specialist – Full time office position – 30 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- Maintenance Technician – Full time, 40 hours per week (7:30 am – 4 pm); some evening, weekend / holiday hours
- Assistant Maintenance Director – Full time, 40 hours per week; Salaried; Monday through Friday with some on call.
- Home Care Aide – Full- and Part-time, all shifts
- Caregivers– 1st shift (6 am – 2:30 pm) Part-Time; 2nd shift (2:30 – 10 pm and 4 – 9 pm) Part-Time and PRN; 3rd Shift (10 pm – 6 am) PRN
- Memory Care Nurse– 2nd and 3rd shift – PRN
- Assisted Living Housekeeping – 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Full time – Monday to Friday – no weekend or holidays
- Assisted Living Memory Care Coordinator – 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., – Full time – Monday to Friday – no weekend or holidays
- Life Enrichment Coordinator – 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Full time – Monday to Friday – no weekend or holidays