We all want our jobs to have meaning, to know we are making a difference every day. At Snyder Village, you can make a difference in the lives of those you care for every time you come to work. Snyder Village offers full and part time positions with flexible scheduling. Benefits to full-time employees include health insurance with dental and vision options, 401K plan, life insurance and AFLAC programs. Snyder Village understands that family is the most important aspect in our lives. We offer paid time off to part time and full time employees so you can be there for the ones you love. Click here to apply online.
- MDS Medicare Coordinator– must be an RN/LPN. MDS certification is helpful but will send the right person to certification class.
- C.N.A.’s– All shifts full, part & PRN-must be certifited or through clinical in an approved state approved certified class or in nursing school third year.
- RN/LPN’s Floor Nurse– All shifts-Full & Part time.
- Home Care Adies– 1st shift and 2nd shift- Full and Part time.
- Activity Assistant– Part time Evenings and weekends
- Memory Care RN/LPN– All shifts PRN ONLY available
- Caregivers– All shifts-PRN ONLY available
- Cook– Full Time
For more information about employment at Snyder Village, call Diane Newswander today at 309-366-4112.