We all want our jobs to have meaning, to know we are making a difference every day. At Snyder Village, you can make a difference in the lives of those you care for every time you come to work. Snyder Village offers full and part time positions with flexible scheduling. Benefits to full-time employees include health insurance with dental and vision options, 401K plan, life insurance and AFLAC programs. Snyder Village understands that family is the most important aspect in our lives. We offer paid time off to part time and full time employees so you can be there for the ones you love. Click here to apply online.
Current employees that would like to access the employee self-service CLICK HERE.
- C.N.A.’s- All Shifts-Full/Part Time
- RN/LPN’s Floor Nurse- Full/Part Time & PRN – 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- Cook – Full time, day shift
- Dietary Aides — 4:15 to 6:30 pm – every other weekend and weeknights; perfect for high school students!
- Dietary Aide — 11:15 to 5:30 pm – every other weekend; part-time
- Activity Aide — 8 am – 4 pm; 15 hours per week; every-other weekend and holiday
- Activity Aide — 8:30 am – 4:30 pm; every-other weekend and holiday – 22.5 hours per week
- Activity Aide — 4 – 9 pm; every-other weekend and holiday – 5 hours per week
- Home Care Aides- Part time/PRN – all shifts
- Activity Aide — evening and weekend hours, possibly some day shift hours, part-time
- Caregivers- Part-time, all shifts
- Memory Care R.N./L.P.N. – 2nd shift – 3 – 11 pm
- Memory Care R.N./L.P.N. – 1st shift – every other weekend – 7 am – 3:30 pm
For more information about employment at Snyder Village, call Diane Newswander today at 309-366-4112.