Snyder Village Mission & Values
- We will have a program of Christian Ministry to people of all faiths.
- We will be creative, innovative, and dynamic in new approaches to care.
- We insist upon an organization that has financial integrity.
- We will be sensitive listeners toward meeting our residents’ needs.
- We will follow Christian ethics in our labor relations.
- We will promote wellness concepts because our bodies are temples of God.
- Develop an active Christian emphasis
- Encourage personable, sociable, warm and friendly relationships
- Provide a clean and comfortable campus
- Maintain a secure campus
- Create a living, dynamic atmosphere
- Emphasize positive attitudes toward older persons
Snyder Village is committed to taking leadership in identifying and meeting needs of older persons in central Illinois. The organization will continue to be creative, innovative and dynamic in developing new approaches to care for the elderly.
Snyder Village operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.