Assisted Living at Snyder Village
Snyder Village offers 65 Assisted Living apartments, ranging in size from studio to one bedroom and two bedroom. Support is provided for residents who wish to live independently, but still need a helping hand. Staff is on site 24/7, providing security and care.
Snyder Village Assisted Living is located on the north edge of the campus in a beautiful rural setting with views of the countryside and lakes. This gives our residents quiet and peaceful surroundings while still being close to shopping and other amenities in Metamora and the Peoria area.
Assisted Living offers residents an active social calendar with a wide variety of daily activities such as exercise, trivia, Bible devotions, movies, bingo, performances from local entertainers and much more!
Residents also enjoy three home-cooked meals each day, along with snacks and treats. Our bistros offer menu items that are regularly changed, allowing for a variety of foods and dishes. Along with a set menu option for each meal, residents and guests are able to pick and choose delicious food items from our grill menu if they desire.
Additional Amenities Provided:
- 24-hour on-site assistance from trained caregivers
- Planned activities on & off-campus
- Comfortable & beautiful visiting areas
- Chapel services & Bible studies
- Large, landscaped courtyard
- Private patios & decks available
- Emergency call system
- Guest meals available
- Housekeeping & laundry services
- On-site beauty & barber shop
- Whirlpool/tub room
- Fitness room
- Transportation within Metamora
- Wellness checks by a licensed nurse
- Being part of a Life Plan Community. Learn More Here